1. Do you or did you have an “our song” with a current or past significant other? What is the song?
I have had many, many “our song”s. Music has impacted my life quite a bit. “Collide” is one with my current partner – most interesting because there are multiple interpretations of the song.
2. What is your most annoying habit?
Maybe you should ask my partner? Haha.
Personally, I think my ability to attach to someone emotionally too quickly is my most annoying habit. I have great intentions of casual friendships, but then I get attached. That’s not to say I’m clingy, but the thought of them leaving my life for any reason is terrifying.
3. You have been offered free plastic surgery for one part of your body, what will you fix?
Easy. Can they make my thighs not touch? That chafing sucks!
4. A meteor is headed for your house. You have saved family, pets, your computer, and smart phone. You have time to save one more item, what will you save?
A cross stitch I did. I’m not even sure which one, haha, but definitely one of them.
5. Would you reveal a deep dark, shameful or embarrassing secret about your partner for one million dollars?
About my partner? No way. Not worth it.
Bonus: Which one of these do you have the most of: a sense of humor, sense of time, sense of direction, sense of adventure?
A sense of direction. I am always on the go. I always have a direction I’m moving and I get focused on it. The problem is I’m often pulled in multiple directions at once.