Let your imagination run wild to fill-in the blanks this TMI Tuesday.
Fill in the blank.
1. Friends = _____
2. I’m done with _____.
3. I’m ready for _____.
4. The oldest _____ I have is _____.
5. Take some _____, mix it all together and you have _____.
Bonus: Tonight I am looking forward to _____, and tomorrow I really want to _____ !
- Friends = love We don’t say I love you enough to our friends. (Most people don’t. I do.)
- I’m done with drama! No more. No thanks.
- I’m ready for Summer!
- The oldest friend I have is K. She’s been my best friend since 4th grade and I adore her.
- Take some yummy ingredients, mix it all together and you have delicious food, at least you do when Richard does it. If I mix ingredients you end up with…well… nothing delicious.
- Bonus: Tonight I am looking forward to snuggles, and tomorrow I really want to spend time with my partner!
- Friends = Better than family
- I’m done with Covid! I’m tired of it, and I got my shots, so I think it should be over.
- I’m ready for grad school!
- The oldest pen I own is 12 years old. I gotta pump those number up.
- Take some penny, mix it all together and you have good luck. That’s how the song goes, right?
- Bonus: Tonight, I am looking forward to sleep, and tomorrow I really want to sleep in.
Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!
Comment below if you’re playing along!