We would like to thank Helen from kinkywithatwist.com for nominating us for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award! I really enjoy Helen and Matt’s blog about kink and life. It’s always a joy to read!
Rules for the Award
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Will you be celebrating Pride Month? If so, how?
- Jayden: Yes! Absolutely. My local Pride festivals are both held in August, but I bought a very cute rainbow dress to wear.
- Richard: I assume Jayden will drag me to something. I generally try to avoid celebrating anything.
- The G7 summit is being held in Cornwall, and Cornwall is known for surfing. Have you ever tried surfing? How did you get on?
- Jayden: I have not tried surfing, except body surfing. I taught Richard to body surf when we went on our most recent vacation! It was a lot of fun, but I don’t think I have the balance for an actual surfboard.
- Richard: I have not. I’d like to give it a try though. Or wind surfing, or sky diving, I’m pretty much down for whatever.
- Cornwall is also famous for its Cornish pasties, but on Great British Bake-Off 2019, the contestants had to make their own pasties. If you were on the show, what would your pasty filling be?
- Jayden: Oh dear, I have no idea. I’m not good with cooking, and I only like baking because it comes with a specific recipe. I would probably do something like a pecan pie filling.
- Richard: Cream cheese/cheese danish filling.
- If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be and why?
- Jayden: I would make it have more consistent content! Since bringing Richard on board, I am *much* more consistent than I used to be, but I would love to be able to put out daily content. It’s just…not really possible. We have talked about some ideas of how we could increase our content, but I would really like to get a backlog of content before I commit to that. Right now is a good time for me to get ahead on content, so maybe I can invest some time to do that. We’ll see.
- Richard: I move it off WordPress.
- What is your favourite daily routine, and why is it your favourite?
- Jayden: The snuggle alarm! I set an alarm for 15 minutes before I need to get up so that Richard and I can snuggle before I get out of bed. (I have to get up about 2 hours before him usually.) It’s a great way to start my day. And hey, if you would be so kind, fill out our survey about snuggling! We’re curious to know what other couples norms are when it comes to snuggling.
- Richard: I would like to get back to walking every day. I feel so much better if I can get a nice hourish walk in. It helps me come up with new ideas, have more energy, and improves my mood.
- How much do you like to snuggle?
- What’s your favorite place to go on Vacation?
- What is your favorite kink that you haven’t blogged about? (If you aren’t comfortable sharing your kinks, then share your favorite hobby you haven’t blogged about.)
- Do you think Jayden should go for her Doctorate? (Or, do you see a value in getting a Doctorate?)
- What do you hate most about blogging?
We chose the following blogs that are my top choices for reading, and who are currently blogging regularly!
- Molly at https://mollysdailykiss.com/
- The Barefoot Sub at https://aleapoffaith.uk/
- Andrew at https://andrewlryan.wordpress.com/
- Nicki at https://nickigetsdistracted.com/
- Jamie at https://uniquelymaladjustedbutfun.blogspot.com/
2 thoughts on “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award”
Yay! I loved reading your answers and thank you for your kind words, I’m glad you enjoy our blog. it’s interesting that you mention body surfing too, here in the UK, we call it bodyboarding. I also took your Snuggle Survey, as you asked so nicely 🙂
I’ve already taken part in this award, but to answer your questions:
1. I love it! I mentioned in my answers to your survey that one of my other nicknames is “Snuggle Slut”. I love, love, LOVE a good snuggle! If I don’t get a snuggle, I headbutt and I nibble, like a demanding cat. I have a sort of primal snuggle-and-pet-me mode, haha 🙂
2. Hands down, it’s Cornwall, but I want to explore other parts of Cornwall as well. We always go to Perranporth and I’m sort of bored of it. I want to go somewhere else, or maybe even closer to home. I recently found out about a place called Durdle Door which is a bit like Perranporth, but only an hour away. Could it spare me several hours on the motorway? Maybe!
3. I think, probably medical play. I’ve mentioned it a bit here and there but I haven’t done a ‘What’s Your Kink?’ on it yet. For whatever reason it comes up a lot in my fantasies, and any time a partner gets unintentionally too close to it, I get all squirmy, so yes, probably medical play.
4. Yes! 100%. Even if it doesn’t land you the career that you dreamed of, it’s still respectable and it’s still something that you can talk about. I studied environmental science, but do I have anything to do with it on the day to day? Nope! It’s still great to be able to understand it and talk about it though. Oh, how I would have loved to have pursued chemistry and psychology as well…
5. Can I have two things? Bad stat days and getting unfollowed. My follower count recently went from 192 to 190 (one I removed myself because I suspected that they were a bot) and it always makes you wonder what happened, what did you do wrong? Did you do anything wrong? Are you really meant for blogging? I know it all sounds a bit silly, but I think when you care about the process, it’s only natural to panic a bit when the numbers go down, not up.
I hope you enjoyed my answers 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for replying! 🙂 I love reading your answers!