What kind of person are you?
1. Are you addicted to any social media (twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc.)?
Yes! I am a Facebook Addict, for sure.
2. You know a secret about someone. What do you do with that information?
a. I keep it to yourself
(b). I tell my best friend – unless it’s really personal or they know you.
c. I wait until they hurt me and use it as ammunition
d. I tell everyone I can, I don’t mean to, I just cannot keep a secret
3. You see someone breaking the rules at work, what do you do?
(a). Pretend not to see what is going on – unless it’s hurting someone else and then b!
b. Inform upper management
c. Advise the co-worker that their actions are frowned upon and can lead to job loss
d. Tell everyone else in the office what you saw
4. A friend has a new hairstyle that is un-becoming, and not really age-appropriate on them. They ask you how they look. What is your reply?
(a). You look just fine. Honestly, if they’re happy, I’m happy.
b. You look much better this way.
c. OMG, you look a bit ridiculous.
5. How helpful are you at home?
a. I come home and immediately veg out on the couch/bed.
b. I cook and clean a few times a week.
(c). I am extremely helpful. My partner and I are exactly that, partners. I hate that (d) is even an option (but recognize it’s true for a lot of people).
d. I do what I am asked and nothing more.
Bonus: In your opinion, what is the best city in the world? Why?
Boston. It is beautiful. I know the people have a reputation for being… whatever… but I have never found that. I felt welcomed into the city. I loved being able to hop on the T and go wherever I wanted. I loved that you could have city and park all wrapped up in one. The history is amazing. The shops and food are incredible. I would move back there in a heartbeat.