1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move?
I do like the area I live in. Sometimes I wish I could move, but mostly because I feel like we have a lot of physical clutter I would like to leave behind. Once I realized that was my motivation for wanting to move, I decided I should work on reducing the physical clutter. So, that’s what I’ve been doing!
2. No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree?
I want to agree, but I’m sure I have a breaking point. Everyone does. But I certainly wouldn’t go down without a fight!
3. A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons?
My first piece of advice would be to seek counseling. There is nothing like the benefit of an impartial opinion. Otherwise, I would advise someone to either find a way to find happiness with that person, or end the relationship. No one deserves to be stuck in an unhappy relationship.
4. Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False?
False. Failure is an important part of learning and growing.
5. Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision?
Yes! Often my counselor, but also friends or family.
Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life?
I love seeing someone I love being happy, particularly when I have done something to spark that happiness. Giving someone a thoughtful gift or doing something that brings a smile to their face is the most rewarding thing.