I can’t believe the A to Z Challenge is over and it’s time to wrap up. April went so fast! Here are my answers to the questions posed over on the A to Z Blog!
1. What did you love about the challenge this year?
I liked that I pre-scheduled all of my posts so I didn’t have to worry about them.
2. What would you change about it?
I would carve out more time in my life so I could have read other people’s blogs more. I didn’t read one single new blog. *sigh* Sorry readers! But now things are slowing down and you can expect a spam-level of comments and likes from me as I go back through all the comments you’ve left. Leave me a comment here if you want me to come check out your blog!
3. What was the best moment for you during this year’s challenge?
I loved reading the comments. It’s inspiring.
4. What is the best comment your blog got during the challenge, and who left the comment?
My favorite comment was, “I really liked it! It’s so sympathetic and still so natural and realistic. I like the characters. They come alive even in a few lines like this. Can’t wait to read more. :)” from jazzfeathers.
But honorable mention goes to Debbie who commented every day and was super encouraging!
5. Will you do the challenge again?
6. Was it well organized and were the hosts helpful? (Did you fill out the after survey?)
I’m a host so… I’ll abstain from this one.
7. How did you and your blog grow, change, or improve as a result of this challenge? Did you find new blogs out there to enjoy?
I will find new blogs soon. I’m also really looking forward to the Road Trip!
8. Were you on the Master List? (If you did the challenge last year, was it better this time without the daily lists?)
Yes! I liked it better without the daily lists, but then again, I was responsible for maintaining them last year, so that was a lot of work.
9. Any suggestions for our future?
Keep going! It’s a great challenge. It’s definitely made me a better blogger!
10. Any notes to the co-host team? A word of thanks to Jeremy for all his hard work on the graphics? A picture with your A to Z shirt, if you ordered one?
Jeremy’s graphics are awesome! Don’t forget to pick up the 10th Anniversary T-shirt! Thanks to all the readers and the other co-hosts who make this possible!