This is my first Liebster Award so thank you Anonymously Hal!!! I love reading your blog. Make sure you all go check it out!
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me
- I’m polyamorous, and have been for more than a decade.
- I was poly before I knew what “poly” was.
- I was bisexual even before that.
- I’ve been writing erotic fiction since I was “too young” to write erotic fiction.
- I started out as a switch, then I was a sub, and now I’m a switch again.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I’m short.
- I work way better with a deadline.
- I am about 99% extrovert.
- Writing is my most favorite passion.
- The only thing I do entirely for myself is write.
11 Questions from Anonymously Hal:
- What is your favorite food? Pizza! Greasy and meaty!
- What country are you from? The USA, I’m kind of ashamed to say. Not super proud of my country lately.
- What’s your favorite movies? Romantic Comedies are my favorite. Guaranteed Happy Endings. Serendipity might be my favorite.
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would be healthier.
- What is your profession? I’m a writer! Actually, I have a day job, but that’s not as exciting.
- Biggest regret in life? I don’t really do regrets because everything that’s happened to me has shaped who I am. But, if there were one: I would have come to the realization that the most important thing in life are people and relationships and left some of that emotional baggage further in the past.
- Favorite word? Fuck.
- Why do you follow my blog? Your quick poems often cut right to the core. I love how deep they can be!
- Whose your role model? My mom. Stubborn, but determined. Always.
- If you were an ice cream flavor what would you be? Vanilla Bean. I know, boring, but classic. And sometimes, it has just a hint of something extra special.
- Do you believe in an afterlife? I do. I’d like to believe it’s like The Good Place.
My 11 questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite color?
- What is one food you can’t live without?
- Would you rather have someone cook or clean for you?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is one song you could listen to on repeat for a week?
- What is one movie you have watched over and over again?
- What is your favorite cartoon?
- What is one story you tell everyone you meet?
- What is one thing you look for when picking a novel to read?
- What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- What is your favorite vacation destination?