1. If your lover was turned on by forced feminization would you participate (giving or receiving)?
I have had lovers who were turned on by it. It just doesn’t do anything for me. Sometimes I wish it did as bi male subs often enjoy it. I try to help out subs I’m involved with who are into it, but it’s just not my kink.
2. When you have sexual dreams or fantasies that are aggressive or cruel, does it worry you?
No, it doesn’t worry me. I know that my fantasies that are aggressive or cruel are my submissive side. Plus, I’ve had those types of dreams literally as long as I can remember.
3. Tell us your hottest, sexiest fantasy, right now, in 100 words or less.
This is the fantasy about your desires that you probably never share, maybe they even go against your morals or are societal taboos.
I wrote a story about it, actually. It was about a planned out gang bang with one girl (me, in my fantasy) and a bunch of guys. What makes it difficult to plan out is finding guys my husband and I trust who are willing to work together. If you want more detail, check out my A to Z story G is for Garage.
4. Which super hero would you like to have sex with? Why?
c. Wonder Woman
a. Aquaman. I mean, he’s gorgeous (not that any of the others aren’t), but I’ve also always been attracted to water.
5. Do you think the lure to live out sexual fantasies or have sex frequently is amplified by technology? Briefly explain.
It might be. What is great about technology is being able to connect with people who have kinks like you. What I once thought was weird or taboo, I have come to realize are kinks I share with many, many people, I just didn’t know it before.
Bonus: Describe your fantasy life in three (3) words.
Being openly myself.