1. Is your sex life more fantasy or reality?
It’s a little of both. The reality fuels the fantasy.
2. If you could hook-up with a past lover (with no repercussions or regret), who would it be and why? (No need to use real names just briefly describe the person and their relationship to you.)
Ooo, this is interesting. I am particularly happy with the lovers I have, so it’s hard to think back. I do have one that was short lived, but enjoyable in bed. We dated for a week in High School, but it was a good relationship. If I believed in regrets, I would regret breaking things off with him.
3. You can only indulge in one of the following sex acts for the rest of your life, which would you choose to enjoy?
a. oral sex, only giving
(c). oral sex, only receiving
d. mutual masturbation
Hands down it’s my favorite thing!
4. With each lover do you pay attention to what they want or do you have a repertoire that you stick to when having sex?
The fun for me is doing different things that please my partner. I have found that there are things that I enjoy with one partner that I may not enjoy with another. Their enjoyment is a huge part of my enjoyment.
5. Do you initiate sex for healthful benefits, e.g., to sleep better or relieve pain?
Yes, absolutely. Sometimes it’s just because I want to, but sometimes it’s stress relief. When I have a huge desire to sub, it’s usually for stress relief.
Bonus: Do you understand the clitoris?
Yes, at least, I understand my own. I haven’t had a girlfriend enough to figure out another woman’s, but my basic understanding is that each person is slightly different.
2 thoughts on “TMI Tuesday”
I liked your answer to Q4, I hadn’t thought of it in that way. But you’re right.
LikeLiked by 1 person
As a loooong time sub, I really had to do some digging through my own feelings when dominant tendencies started to rise. If I was going to be someone’s Domme, I needed to understand my enjoyment of sex, too. I came to the conclusion that my biggest pleasure is in pleasing someone else. That can manifest (for short periods of time) into being dominant to please a submissive, but it isn’t sustainable 24/7. In any case, that whole process really made me think about it, so it was an easy question to answer!