Hello. Welcome. Do tell because it is TMI Tuesday!
1. What time of the day do you feel the most energetic and what do you usually do in those moments?
I often feel the most energetic mid-morning. I like to lay around leisurely for a little while, but then get I want to get moving! When I have the urge, I’ll clean or write or do some organizing.
2. What’s the coolest thing about your life?
The people. My friends make my life so full. I have so many friends from so many areas of my life, and all of them are amazing people. ❤
3. When are you most yourself?
When I’m at home, with my friends and family.
4. Would you rather be an ugly genius or a hot moron?
Hot moron. It’s not being ugly that bothers me. It’s that being a genius when there are SO many morons just sounds like a curse.
5. Would you abandon your phone, internet, family, and friends for three months for a prize of 1 million dollars?
No. Phone and internet, maybe. Friends and family, no way. (Doesn’t this sound kind of like Survivor?)
Bonus: If you could wave a magic wand right now and have your life be perfect, what would that new life look like?
The people in my life who are suffering would no longer be suffering. And that annoying budget I do every week would be unnecessary due to abundance. Other than that, I wouldn’t change a whole lot. (Unless we’re talking that I can change things on a global scale, because then I’d be overhauling the world.)
On that note, my current WIP (Work In Progress) is a novel in a world that is nearly perfect for me. It’s a futuristic world that you can learn all about in April for my A to Z Blog Challenge!