1. What is something new you’ve done because you are under coronavirus self-quarantine?
Realized how large my normal social circle is. Otherwise, I’m doing more of the things I love: write, edit, watch TV, movies, crochet,…
2. What three habits have improved your life?
Writing (especially trying to write 1,000,000 words in a year), singing (never underestimate the value of loud music alone in a car), and getting up and getting dressed most days.
3. What really makes you angry?
This FUCKING VIRUS. And the way it was handled. Because, OMG incompetence. Anyway. I literally raged about it one day recently, and it felt really fucking good.
4. What is the craziest thing you’ve seen somebody do in the workplace?
Uh… I’m not sure. Play games instead of work and then get annoyed when someone pointed out that they had down time.
5. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
Working out, haha. I know I look stupid, and so do most people.
Bonus: If you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Pop music, probably. I have a very pop-style voice.