Sorry guys, no TMI Tuesday from the main blog today, so we waited a bit and grabbed one from the archives.
1. Is your sex life more fantasy or reality?
J: My partners are great at fulfilling my fantasies.
R: My reality is many people’s fantasy.
2. If you could hook-up with a past lover (with no repercussions or regret), who would it be and why? (No need to use real names just briefly describe the person and their relationship to you.)
J: My high school boyfriend. Who was always up for trying something new.
R: My high school girlfriend. We were both figuring a lot of stuff out, and I think it’d be fun to see what we’ve learned in 15 years or so. And we could co-Dom our mutual ex, which would be hot.
3. You can only indulge in one of the following sex acts for the rest of your life, which would you choose to enjoy?
a. oral sex, only giving
c. oral sex, only receiving
d. mutual masturbation
J: C. Because I have partners who are excellent at it.
R: D. Because it allows both partners to be pleasured, and it allows more options than B.
4. With each lover do you pay attention to what they want or do you have a repertoire that you stick to when having sex?
J: Of course I pay attention to what they want!
R: Pay attention, and do different things with different partners. Otherwise, what’s the point of having them?
5. Do you initiate sex for healthful benefits, e.g., to sleep better or relieve pain?
J: Sometimes. Nothing cures a headache like a good orgasm.
R: Not often, but occasionally if I’m having trouble sleeping I’ll give it a try.
Bonus: Do you understand the clitoris?
J: Yes, I have one, and I have almost exclusively clitoral orgasms.
R: No? I feel like this is a question where if you’re not 100% sure, the answer is no. Someone will have to teach me.
Play along in the comments, and we’ll see you on Thursday for the next part of Trading Up!