TMI Tuesday questions are life questions.
1. Do you typically wake up feeling optimistic?
Jayden: Usually. I am The Sunshine.
Richard: I try to never be optimistic.
2. Do you pursue your passions?
Jayden: Yes, that’s why I’m a writer.
Richard: I’m going for an MFA, so I guess so.
3. If your life was affected by covid19 lockdowns/restrictions how have you pursued your passions during the pandemic?
Jayden: I wrote. Not as much as I wanted to, but I definitely used the time to find myself in a new way and get a lot of inspiration for future novels.
Richard: So. Much. Bread.
4. Is there a conversation you need to have with someone but you have avoided? Tell us the basic subject and your relationship to the person.
Jayden: Uhh. I’m a pretty open person, so probably not. There are a few people I’d like to tell off about them talking behind my back about Richard and me, but it’s not worth the drama.
Richard: I should probably tell my parents that Jayden lives with me.
5. Fill in the blank. When my partner is around I feel _ .
Bonus: Are you living in reality or a fabricated fantasy?
Jayden: Fantasy. I always think things are better than they are.
Richard: All reality is fantasy.
Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!
Comment below if you’re playing along!