What’s In A Name?
“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet” –William Shakespeare, “Romeo and Juliet.”
1. You have started your own sex themed business. What is the name of your business? What is your specialty service or product? BONUS: In one or two sentences, what is your business’s slogan or motto?
Jayden: I’m so bad at coming up with those pithy concepts. But in my novel Y is for Yes, I created a business that matches kinky people with other kinky people. I forget what I named it, now. You could read the book and tell me. 😉 But the idea was that famous people who happen to be kinky have a difficult time finding partners, so the business specialized in matchmaking them.
In reality, I would probably run a kinky B&B with Richard. That seems far more likely in real life.
Richard: Say Yass To The Ass. We sell? I dunno, anal sex toys? I just wanted to use that pun. Our motto is, “Your Booty Don’t Need Explaining.”
2. You have to write a 10-word message to the man/woman of your dreams, what would you say?
Jayden: Thank you for loving me. Let’s spend our lives together.
Richard: SNUGGLES SNUGGLES SNUGGLES SNUGGLES SNUGGLES SNUGGLES SNUGGLES SNUGGLES SNUGGLES SNUGGLES
3. What’s the word or string of words your partner can say to you that sends you over the edge the quickest?
Jayden: Any time Richard makes me feel like I’m just a dirty little slut put on Earth for his pleasure, I go nuts. There are several phrases he says that gets me into that mindset. He knows what they are. 😉
Richard: I like when someone begs me to cum so we can stop when we’re doing a con-noncon scene.
4. What is the nickname of your partner’s pussy or dick? Did you name it or was it already called that.
Jayden: Neither of us has nicknamed it, unless it counts when I yell, “Oh god!” when he fucks me. *grin*
5. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Jayden: Well, I chose this name. I don’t know if it’s one I would choose for my day-to-day life, though. I’ve never really thought about it.
Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!
Comment below if you’re playing along!