Well hello there. Time to tell all for TMI Tuesday blog.
1. Does anyone still eat Jell-o? Do you?
Jayden: I like Jell-o from time to time, but it’s been a long time…
Richard: I just turned down Jell-o tonight!
2. Tell us about 10 things that scare you.
Jayden: 10? That’s a lot of things. Bugs. Spiders. Falling (sort of. Not really afraid, but I don’t like the feeling). Not being good enough. That’s gotta count for at least 10.
Richard: Ughhh, 10? Ants, 10 ants. I’m more scared of ants than I am of the next 9 things, I’m pretty sure.
3. If you were a rap artist what would your stage name be?
Jayden: I don’t have a clue… I used the generator provided below, and it came up with Inspectah Loving. I’m going with it.
Richard: DJ HOT LUNCH. The generator gave me Tots-Metal.
4. What is one thing you have had since childhood?
Jayden: I have a blanket and some stuffed animals that I keep around.
Richard: A giraffe my grandfather carved.
5. Romantically speaking I am an A+ when it comes to _____ .
Jayden: I’m really good at big gestures. I had an amazing proposal plan. It went off (almost) without a hitch.
* Scooby Booby is my rapper stage name generated here: https://www.name-generator.org.uk/rapper/.