Writing made easy–play TMI Tuesday.
1. When you need to get serious, good writing done where do you go?
Jayden: Panera. I get my best writing done there.
Richard: For a walk! And then my desk.
2. Where do you look for inspiration to write?
Jayden: Often my own life, or at least my fantasies.
Richard: Outside on my walks.
3. If you could add anything to your office what would it be?
Jayden: Uh, doors? My office is the living room.
4. Are you an app calendar/planner (ie., g-cal, outlook) kind of person or do you still prefer a physical planner?
Jayden: I hung onto my physical planner for a really long time, but now I’m all digital.
Richard: I have a wife.
5. When you jot down notes do you use pen and paper or put it into an electronic device (tablet, smart phone, etc)
Jayden: I always have my phone on me, so usually electronic. I even switched to electronic at work.
Richard: Pen and paper
Bonus: March 15 is National Shoe World day. a holiday that illuminates the need for quality footwear for millions of people around the world who go without. What quality pair of shoes would you pick to gift to someone? Post a link or pic.
Jayden: New Balance sneakers. They are the best. Richard and I both bought a pair. Him – because he’s worn them forever; me – because women’s shoes have never fit me well, so I tried men’s, and…oh my goodness, my toes aren’t cramped!
Richard: I had an amazing pair of Red Wing Oxfords years ago. More comfortable than most sneakers, and they held up as my daily drivers for like two years. I don’t think they make them anymore, but I check their website/stores once or twice a year.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!