Money, Money, Money
1. True or False. You can never have enough money.
Jayden: False. There’s a maximum, for sure. I would love to try to reach it so I could use my excess money to help others.
2. Will money solve all your problems? Why or why not?
Jayden: I feel very lucky I don’t have a ton of problems. More money would certainly help, but there are some pretty big ones that can’t be solved with money.
Richard: It would probably solve, or put a big dent, in most of them.
3. Agree or disagree. I will not buy something unless it is new (e.g. furniture, car, clothes).
Jayden: Disagree. There are lots of used things I buy. In fact, this is the first time in my life I’ve owned a new couch.
Richard: Disagree. I’m trying to embraced the reuse.
4. Is it important to save for a rainy day (aka emergency fund)?
Jayden: Absolutely. It’s hard, though.
5. Complete the sentence. If I win millions in the lottery I will _____ .
Jayden: Pay off all our debts! There are precious few, but there are some.
Richard: Also pay off all our debts. I think we have more than Jayden thinks.
Bonus: Dating costs money: dating apps, outfits, grooming, and the date itself. Tell us how you plan to make a great cheap date?
Jayden: Go for a walk in the park with some snacks bought at the grocery store (cheese, crackers, grapes). Bring a board game from home.
Richard: Fucking is free.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!