TMI Tuesday is posted.
1. Would you rather have a cold December holiday season or a warm holiday season?
Jayden: Cold! MORE SNUGGLES!
Richard: Cold. Cold all year. Always cold.
2. Would you rather help Santa deliver presents or help Santa in his workshop?
Jayden: Hmm. I’d like delivering presents, but mostly if I could see the looks on people’s faces.
Richard: Workshop. I like building stuff, and I don’t get to do it enough.
3. Would you rather wear nice clothes all Christmas day or wear pajamas?
Jayden: Another tough one. I like wearing fancy clothes sometimes, but PJs on Christmas are fun.
Richard: Christmas is a pajama day!
4. Would you rather eat fruit cake for two days straight or eat candy canes for two days straight?
Jayden: Candy canes. I don’t love them, but I really don’t like fruit cake.
Richard: Fruit cake. Candy canes aren’t even food. Your mouth would be so sticky. Ick.
5. Right now would you rather eat gingerbread cookies or drink hot chocolate?
Jayden: Gingerbread cookies. I can’t have chocolate.
Richard: Hot chocolate. I’m too full to eat anything.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!