TMI Tuesday is posted.
1. Would you rather work on Christmas day and earn 4 times your daily salary or spend the day with your family?
Jayden: We don’t usually celebrate ON Christmas day anyway, so I’d rather earn the money.
Richard: I don’t think anyone would show up to my job on Christmas day, so I’ll get paid 4 times to have some reading time and Zoom with my family if they want.
2. Would you rather spend a snowy day outside playing winter games/sports or spend a snowy day inside with your most annoying relative?
Jayden: Take me outside!
3. For the month of December would you rather sing jingle bells really loud every time you enter a room or wear a Santa suit every day?
Jayden: Wear a Santa Suit. They would go with my Santa hat earrings.
Richard: I would jingle so many bells.
4. Would you rather choose your presents or be surprised?
Jayden: A mix is nice. 🙂 But if I have to pick, I’d rather choose.
Richard: Choose. It’s just a waste of time/money/landfill if I don’t like then.
5. Would you rather be Scrooge before he meets the ghost of Christmas or be the Grinch before becoming good?
Jayden: Scrooge, at least he had money and could use it to help people after he meets the ghosts.
Richard: The Grinch. You get to blow your horntuber and ride a ridiculous sleigh.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!