Whoops… I forgot that it’s Wednesday and Tuesday was yesterday, but what the hell. Here are my answers!
1. If you had three wishes that would come true, what would they be?
This is the hardest question. I actually skipped it at first, but now I’m back to it.
The scope of this question is so broad – I could go political, world peace, curing cancer, and so on and so on.
But I don’t think that’s the spirit of the question.
So I’m going to focus on things I wish related to my writing (since that’s what this blog is about): a) That my writing/blog will help or entertain someone else; b) That I’ll publish another novel this month; c) That I’ll be able to financially support myself with my writing.
2. What are your favorite things to spend money on?
Food and entertainment! I love to get enjoyment out of the money I have.
3. If you could write a song about your life, what type of music would you use?
It would definitely be pop. Something catching and upbeat, with a slower section.
4. If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person?
I have multiple partners, but YES, 1000 times yes! Particularly my husband. For all the tough times we’ve been through, I have never loved him more than I do now.
5. When it comes to discussing your sex life, who do you confide in more than anyone else?
I have a couple of friends who I know I can tell everything to. No judgement. No bull shit. Just lots of love (platonic!).
Bonus: What’s your definition of cheating? Is there really such a thing?
Doing things that aren’t agreed to in your relationship. For me, I negotiate the terms and expectations in a relationship, and if someone violates that, it’s cheating.
One thought on “TMI Tuesday”
1a. I really love that answer.
4. Excellent. Always nice and healthier to enjoy being with a partner.
Have a great week. A new TMI has been posted.
LikeLiked by 1 person