1. What curse word do you use the most?
Son of a bitch. All the time. I’ve had to curb that habit at work, but I often say, “Son of a… gun.” Whoops!
2. Would you rather take a picture or be in a picture?
Take a picture, but I don’t think I’m very good at it.
3. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Why did they say that?
I don’t think so. I’m pretty decidedly not lazy.
4. Have you ever dated or slept with a neighbor? How did things turn out?
Yes! I dated (and slept with) a neighbor for years, but I was a teenager, so, not well! But our breakup had nothing to do with the fact that we lived across the street and we stayed friends even afterward.
5. Have you ever broken up with a significant other then “cheated” with that same person while they were in a relationship with someone else?
Nope. I was given that opportunity and turned it down. No thanks. Too much drama.
Bonus: Tell us something good.
This reminds me of the end of the Good Place The Podcast. I love that show and the Podcast that goes with it. I highly recommend it. Funny, poignant, all around a great show.