Well this is quite the open ended one…
Complete each sentence with an anecdote of sexual adventure or misadventure:
1. The first time I had sex, I was wayyyyy too young. I don’t regret it because I don’t believe in regrets, but I definitely recommend waiting! I don’t urge my kids to wait until marriage, but at least wait until they understand the possible ramifications.
2. The last time I had a sex dream, I woke up and pounced my husband. He wasn’t disappointed!
3. The only time I was in a position to have five people for group sex (an orgy!) one person wasn’t feeling well so it didn’t happen. We never did have another opportunity with that group, but oh well. It shall remain fantasy!
4. My best sexual encounters are ones with people I really care about.
5. My worst sexual encounters are ones with people I don’t care for. For a long time years ago, I had a guy in my life who I hated. We would have sex and then be fighting within an hour. The sex was good! But we weren’t suited for each other. I realized as I matured that I could find partners who were good in bed AND good outside of it. I definitely prefer the latter.
BONUS: Everyone, no matter how much experienced, still has some unfulfilled desires. What is at the top of your yet-to-do list?
I definitely would love to have a true orgy, but I don’t like casual sex. So it would need to be a group of people I knew and trusted. Not an easy task!