1. If you had to wear a t-shirt with just one word on it for an entire year, what would it say?
Mom. Being a mom often consumes my life. Plus, it would explain away bad hair days and sweat pants.
2. What movie did your parents let you watch as a kid that they definitely should not have?
Jerry Maguire. It came out when I was 10. We watched it at home, so it was on VHS, but I was probably 11 or 12.
3. What are your hopes for this day?
That I will write lots of words! Tuesday is my writing day!
4. What is holding you back from going after what you want?
Society. I wish that I could be more honest about what I write and my relationships, but with my job, I can’t. 😦
5. If you could make a rule for a day and everyone had to follow it, what would it be?
Bonus: What is one thing you refuse to share? Why?
My toothbrush. Yuck!