1. In the bedroom, what makes you insecure?
Being with someone new. Someone who doesn’t know me, who doesn’t yet understand what I like and what I don’t like and vice versa.
2. In the bedroom, what makes you a champion?
When I see that look in someone’s eye that I know I’ve hit the right spot, done the right thing.
3. When it comes to sexy time, I earn a gold medal _____ .
Uh… I’m not a super confident person, so that makes this hard. Creativity? I do write lots of fun sex things.
4. At the sexolympics, in which sport will you compete?
a. Artistic, synchronized water sex in the pool
b. Freestyle naked wrestling
c. Artistic naked gymnastics
5. Your significant other’s ex is coming to town and he/she wants to go out to dinner with them alone. How do you react?
a. It’s okay, no problem.
b. Not thrilled, but go ahead.
c. Not just no… HELL no!
Bonus: What kind of fidelity (being faithful) is more important to you?
c. Neither is important.
d. Both are equally important
That said, I’m poly. So, I’m not inherently that jealous. It also depends a lot on circumstances. #5 has happened before, but they have kids together, so…