1. What is the dumbest thing you are reading and writing right now? (uh-huh I know what you’re thinking :p)
Um, writing? I was going to write a really stupid letter, but I think I’m not going to write that now. And other than that, I write a ton of fluff, so that’s maybe stupid, but I don’t think so, and I doubt you do either. As for reading, I’m reading a good novel right now. At least, I hope it’s good. My new boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas, and he likes it, so hopefully I will, too. I’m only a few pages in so far.
2. If you were to start your own country who would sing your national anthem?
Probably me, even though I don’t like singing in public, I’d probably just sing it myself. Plus, no issues with royalties!
3. If you were to be eaten by an animal of your choice (and you will die), what animal will eat you? Why?
A whale. I love them. So like, at least I’d be feeding one.
4. What word makes you smile?
Asparagus. Sorry, it’s an inside joke.
5. What word makes you cringe?
Cupcake. Weird, I know. But it’s a thing. I’ll get over it.
Bonus: Will you board the love train?
Always. Everyone should love lots of people. I’m ALL about love. And in fact, have fallen in love (again) recently. I’m full of love to give and have many people giving me love, so yes, let’s board the love train!
Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!
Comment below if you’re playing along!