1. What food did you eat so much of that now you hate it?
Jayden: I don’t think there’s anything I hate because I ate it too much, but there are foods I can only eat occasionally, like egg rolls.
Richard: I really don’t think that food exists for me, but I’ll think about it.
2. What two films would you like to combine into one?
Richard: The Mummy and Indiana Jones
Jayden: I’m bad at these types of things. I’m going to say Indiana Jones and National Treasure, but I cheated and stole the idea from Richard.
3. What songs do you feel compelled to sing along with when you hear them, even if you do not know all the words?
Jayden: Don’t Stop Believing, I think I know all the words, but I still have to belt it.
Richard: Total Eclipse of the Heart
4. What is the weirdest place you have ever slept?
Jayden: At the dining room table, with my forehead on my friend’s shoulder.
Richard: On top of a table at a pottery kiln.
5. Who is the weirdest person you have ever slept with, and why do you say this?
Jayden: I grew up with a guy almost like siblings. We took family vacations together and everything. Later we dated. In some ways it was kind of weird, but it didn’t last forever.
Richard: In college, I hooked up with a girl whose only erogenous zone was her neck. She didn’t really enjoy intercourse, but she could orgasm from having her neck nibbled very easily.
Bonus: What do you think you do better than 90% of people?
Jayden: Spreadsheets! (But Richard says Beads.)
Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!
Comment below if you’re playing along!