Hello. TMI Tuesday anyone?
1. What do you have against reality?
Jayden: Sometimes reality is unfair and sad, and I hate that. That’s why all of my fiction is happily ever after.
Richard: It’s 2021, and I don’t have a flying car or live on Mars, or of that cool stuff.
2. Do you feel like you are maintaining a healthy balance between leisure, time for self, career, physical activity, and those you care about?
Jayden: Much better than I used to. I need to do more of the physical activity stuff.
Richard: Not at the moment. Moving and grad school are too time consuming.
3. What is a fantasy you have that you really want to come true?
Jayden: Gang bang. At least, when we’re talking about erotic fantasies. I’ve heard they’re not all they’re cracked up to be, but I feel like once might be fun.
Richard: (Jayden has “wanted” to do a gangbang for as long as I’ve known her, but she always gets really quiet when I mention setting one up.)
I’m sticking with owning a flying car here.
4. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?
Jayden: Uhh, I’m not a super impulsive person.
Richard: I volunteered to be in a dunk tank this weekend.
5. You are being given an all expense paid vacation, and you must leave for vacation tomorrow. Considering your current mood, state of mind, feelings–will you take the vacation alone, with a friend or with family? Why? (Choose one)
Jayden: I don’t like to do anything alone, particularly. I’m much more fond of going with a friend or family member. It’s fun to share the experience with someone else.
Richard: Do I have to go at all? I guess I’ll take Jayden, but I’d really rather just stay home. I have too much to do to get drug out on a vacation.
Bonus: How do you feel most of the time? Happy? Anxious? Satisfied? Sad?
Jayden: Happy. My best friend calls me the Sunshine.
Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!
Comment below if you’re playing along!