Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!
Comment below if you’re playing along!
Who is playing TMI Tuesday this week? Write, post, read.
1. What is the most expensive thing you have purchased that was not worth the price?
Jayden: My car. UGH. I just put over $3000 into it and it’s not even worth that much.
Richard: Vacations to Disney. Thousands of dollars to stand in line, and experience the worst customer service in the world.
2. Has money ever ruined a relationship for you?
Jayden: Nope. I’ve always been open about finances and I don’t like to “keep score.”
Richard: It has not.
3. What is a cheap thing you own that just makes you SO happy?
Jayden: My laminator!
Richard: My Swiss Army Knife. The little ones cost like $15 and I use it every day.
4. What is the most toxic quality about you?
Jayden: I can be kind of jealous…
Richard: Pushing people away when I’m mad at myself.
5. Why do you not like to talk about money?
Jayden: I don’t mind talking about money.
Richard: Long standing societal taboos designed to maintain the patriarchy/bourgeoisie.
Bonus: What is the craziest thing you have done for love?
Jayden: Uhh. I have no idea. Moved in with someone I hadn’t been dating long?
Richard: I flew to Minnesota to see someone I never met once. They totally could’ve just wanted my skin for their skin suit.