Since we missed all of June for TMI Tuesday, here are all of the TMI Tuesdays we missed!
June 7th, 2022
Questions lifted from Stephen Colbert Show as he posed them to Elvis Costello.
We need to know:
1. What is the best sandwich?
Jayden: Peanut Butter and Jelly
Richard: A PROPER cheesesteak. Which no one knows how to make around here!
2. Scariest animal?
Jayden: Sharks. I am very scared of things like spiders, but they aren’t animals.
3. Ever asked someone for an autograph?
Jayden: Sure, I mean, I’ve been to Disney and I had all the character autographs as a kid. Other than that, I’ve gotten some autographs at shows before.
Richard: Pretty much the shame. I have like 5 hats with Greg Lewsinski’s autograph, because they came with a barbecue sandwich.
4. Favorite action movie?
Jayden: Lethal Weapon
Richard: Die Hard
5. Fave rom-com?
Richard: I don’t have one, but I will say that Serendipity is an absolute disaster.Read more
6. Window or aisle?
Jayden: Window. I’m short, so I don’t need the leg room.
Richard: Aisle. I like to stretch out, and you can get up whenever you want.
7. Favorite smell?
Jayden: Lilacs. I love them.
8. Least favorite smell?
9. Most used app on your phone?
Jayden: Facebook. Ugh.
Richard: Probably discord
10. You only get one song to listen to for the rest of your life, what is it?
Jayden: That’s so tough. I can listen to the same song on repeat for a long time, but the rest of my life? I’m sure I’d pick something by Calum Scott. Probably You Are The Reason.
Richard: This dude just played an accordion cover of Margaritaville while we ate dinner, and it was pretty amazing.
Bonus: Describe the rest of your life in five words.
Jayden: They lived happily ever after.
Richard: Can it be over yet?
June 14th, 2022
1. Has a stranger ever done something nice for you? What?
Jayden: Yes, but I’m having trouble thinking of a specific example. Certainly many have held doors for me.
Richard: Someone let me in in traffic yesterday.
2. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Jayden: Rejoice that I wasn’t nauseated and vomiting.
Richard: Went to the diner.
3. Fill in the blank. My lover was _____ .
Jayden: not worth the trouble. Richard is SO much better.
Richard: not my wife. Now she is!
4. Money fights. When was your last fight about money? Who was it with? Did the issue(s) get resolved or is it still lingering destined to cause another fight?
Jayden: I don’t remember the last one I had. Probably with my ex. I don’t think Richard and I have ever fought about money.
5. Tell us the best advice you received.
Jayden: Don’t listen to respond. Listen to understand.
Richard: Anything worth doing is worth screwing up.
6. Tell us the worst advice received.
Jayden: Enjoy every minute when your kids are little. It goes fast! (Yeah, of course it does, but you shouldn’t feel guilty for not enjoying every minute! There are some awful ones when kids are little.)
Richard: Put oil in your pasta water.
June 21st, 2022
1. What keeps your life exciting?
Jayden: Richard. We go on adventures together!
Richard: Yelling ADVENTURE whenever I do something.
2. What is something you do to embrace your insecurities?
Jayden: I face them head on with Richard. We talk about them and helps me address them.
Richard: I look at the absolute disaster that we tolerate in other people and realize I can’t possibly do any worse.
3. Where do you find joy on the internet?
Jayden: I really like those random listicles. Richard hates them.
Richard: The multitool.org forums and wikis.
4. There is going to be an exhibition in your honor. What 5 things from your life must go on display? Why those particular pieces?
Jayden: A cross stitch I finished, a landscape picture I took, a color coded spreadsheet, a blanket I crocheted, a book I wrote
Richard: I’ll just leave out five things of sourdough starter so people can take them, I don’t really want to be exhibited anyway.
5. I do not want to do _____ . Please do not make me _____ .
Jayden: I do not want to answer a month’s worth of TMI Tuesdays. Please do not make me answer them all! (I guess no one is making me, but I blame Richard.)
Richard: I do not want to wear high heels that are four sizes too small. Please do not make me race in them. (But I won.)
June 28th, 2022
1. Tell us 10 things that scare you. (You get 5 from each of us. We’re so behind.)
Jayden: Spiders, scorpions, flying bugs, losing all my computer files, my house burning down.
Richard: Ants, dogs, my car flying off a cliff, kayaks, global fascist takeover.
2. When it comes to sex, which of the following do you and your partner disagree about more:
Where to have sex, when to have sex or how often to have sex?
Jayden: How often to have sex. Richard thinks I want it a lot more often than him. I don’t think it’s as much as he thinks.
Richard: How often. I did the math, Jayden needs at least 2.5 times a day.
3. Worse thing to do as a couple:
b. picking a movie
c. building something from Ikea
Jayden: Dieting. We are really good at building things! Although, picking out movies is hard, too.
Richard: I dunno, we kind of diet together since we eat most of the same meals. I think it’s picking movies.
4. What is the most organic thing in your home right now?
Jayden: Richard’s sourdough bread, probably.
Richard: IT’S ALIVE!
5. Tell us the best thing you bought to enhance your life for under 30 usd.
Jayden: Bathtub pillow. It makes taking baths a lot more comfortable.
Richard: Probably a Swiss Army Knife. I think I got a used Executive around that price earlier this year.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!