The author of TMI Tuesday has decided to end her reign, but we have decided to continue on, going back to the archives. In fact, this day in 2012 was also a Tuesday. So here we are with an archived set of questions.
It’s the Half-naked-winged-man-in-his-undies-carrying-a-bow-and-arrow day.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY
Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or think it’s a consumer-oriented, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance, just have yourself some fun by answering these TMI Tuesday questions.
1. Cupid is the god of desire, affection, and erotic love. As the myth goes, a person who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. On your behalf, who would you like Cupid to shoot?
Jayden: Richard. Duh.
Richard: Jayden already has uncontrollable desire for me. Maybe I should have him shoot me. Either I’ll develop self love, or just jerk off a lot.
2. Earlier in the evening you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese Restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom. Three fortunes appear:
1- “Your patience will be rewarded.” What would you like that reward to be?
Jayden: I feel really lucky in a lot of things in my life, but I guess patience in getting my doctorate. I want that to pay off.
Richard: Someday, our cat will let me pick her up…
2- “Try something new.” What is the something new you want to try?
Jayden: Something new, hmm, let’s see… Something in the bedroom probably. Richard, any ideas? 😉
Richard: Masks! (We just talked about this earlier today.
3- ” ’tis better to give than receive.” What would you like to give?
Jayden: Blow job. Fuck my face. Please?
Richard: More than Jayden can handle. She’ll take it anyway like a good slut.
3. If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g., card, letter, etc.) what is that message?
Jayden: I wrote one to Richard, but he hasn’t seen it yet, so shhhh. But, I’m sure you all know the gist. I’m so lucky to have found Richard, and I’m so grateful he’s my partner. ❤
Richard: I just put our name on it. Jayden likes our name.
4. Are you doing something special for Valentine’s day or is it just another day?
Jayden: I have a late meeting at work and then graduate class, so… we’re going to do something fun tomorrow.
Richard: I’m watching anime and eating a kid’s TV dinner. And beets!
5. You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what?
Jayden: Uh, “your what”? Boobs, I guess?
Richard: I guess penis?
Bonus: You can make your own valentine heart candy. What is your message? (Go to this link. Create your candy. Post the generated Valentine candy on your blog).
TMI Tuesday along with us: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!