Hurry hurry step right up, tell us a few of your favorite things at TMI Tuesday blog.
1. What is your favorite dessert? Why?
Jayden: Pecan pie bread pudding. Because pecan pie and bread pudding are two of my favorite things.
Richard: Teaberry ice cream with rainbow jimmies because it tastes like Pepto.
2. What is your favorite nickname to be called?
Jayden: Bead Goddess
(These are the nicknames our local writing group have given us.)
3. What is your favorite nickname for your favorite person?
Jayden: Bipwiget (which is what I call Richard)
Richard: Pineapple (which is what I call Jayden)
4. Who makes you laugh the most?
Richard: Sam, one of my writing friends
5. What is something common from your childhood that will seem strange to millennials?
Jayden & Richard: We’re in our 30s and we are millennials.
Bonus: What is your idea of heaven?
Jayden: Have you watched The Good Place? That. (If you haven’t, YOU SHOULD. Also, there’s a podcast. It’s amazing.)
Richard: Heaven is a Place on Earth Jokes aside, I always thought Heaven would be different for each person, if it was real. What I like might be torture for someone else, and everyone wanting/liking the exact same thing is just a stock dystopian novel plot.
Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!
Comment below if you’re playing along!