You have nothing else better to do but play TMI Tuesday. Let’s get right to it.
1. Your first night out after covid19 lock-down and you catch a friend making a drunken pass at your significant other. Which of the following most mirrors your feelings or thoughts?
a. Ignore it, they are drunk off their ass.
b. Alcohol is a truth serum, true feelings come out and this false friend is after my honey.
c. Well, my babe is pretty hot so I can’t blame them for making a move.
d. After a year of lock-down, people are likely to flirt with a lamp-post. It is no big deal.
e. Hmmm, I wonder if this friend is up for a threesome?
Jayden: It depends on the person, but either c or e. My sweetheart is very sexy! But also, threesomes are a ton of fun.
Richard: Probably D. Maybe E if it was someone I was into.
2. True or False. I am so bored with vanilla sex?
Jayden: I don’t remember the last time I had purely vanilla sex. I would be terribly bored by it.
Richard: True! It’s been like a year, but still bored from then.
3. Is it unreasonable to hope for mind-blowing sex when you have been together for several years?
Jayden: We haven’t been together for years, but I expect our sex to still be mind-blowing decades from now. We both have a lot of kinks and are very invested in keeping our relationship exciting and fresh.
Richard: Totally reasonable. I’ve been in relationships where the sex started out just okay, but got better a few years in once we were more comfortable with each other.
4. Name two things that could doom your current romantic relationship?
Jayden: Oh jeeze. What are we in couple’s therapy? (Not knocking couple’s therapy! Just teasing.)
Not being honest with ourselves and not being on the same page with our future.
Richard: Asteroids and Vacations.
5. A local sex educator is holding orgasm classes–as in how to give an orgasm. Would you sign up to be a student or be the demonstration model?
Jayden: The thing is, I don’t think there’s a way to teach a “how to give an orgasm” class, unless it’s just “how to listen to your partner’s body and respond.” So I guess I’d be the model.
Richard: I think my track record for giving orgasms is pretty solid, so I’ll be a model.
Bonus: May 18 is World No Dirty Dishes Day. How will you celebrate?
Jayden: Oh boy! I do a good portion of the dishes, so that sounds divine! Unfortunately, Richard is making homemade soup, fresh bread, and homemade croutons today, so I suspect there will be plenty of dishes to wash. But that’s okay because…bread, soup, AND croutons! Yum!
Richard: There are so many dishes. I’m going to go help Jayden as soon as I post this.
Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!
Comment below if you’re playing along!